With the 2008 season in the books and the NFL Draft two months away, Ravens fans will now look for any possible outlet to get their football fix in the long days of winter and early spring.
I suggest cracking open a Natty Boh, kicking back, and reading a good book.
Here's a list of Ravens books that didn't quite make it to the publisher for whatever reason. A few titles date back to the early years of the Ted Marchibroda-led Ravens while others will be fresh in the memories of countless fans.
Feel free to add to the list as the writer who compiled it failed miserably in writing his own book How to Keep Them Laughing.
1. Making Good Decisions by Kyle Boller with an introduction by Vinny Testaverde
2. Know the Snap Count by Ethan Brooks
3. Long Snapping for Dummies by Harper LeBel
4. How to Capitalize on Your Career Day by Jay Graham
5. Keeping Your Cool in the Heat of Battle by Orlando Brown
6. God, It's Great to be a Raven! by Terrell Owens
7. Johnny Who? Baltimore's Real #19 by Scott Mitchell
8. Catching It All by Travis Taylor with special forewords by Ron Johnson and Clarence Moore
9. Shutdown Corner by Isaac Booth with a special introduction by Alvin Porter
10. Modest Man by Ray Lewis
11. Installing a Screen Door by Kipp Vickers
12. Who Needs Ray? by Edgerton Hartwell
13. Courage by Elvis Grbac
14. Silent Man by Bart Scott
15. Me Talk Pretty by Brian Billick
This list is a work of fiction. Do not attempt to contact your local Borders to see if they have these titles in print. You will be received with awkward silence.